The Just the Applications Package
An effective college application provides admissions counselors with a holistic view of the student. We help the student use the application to strategically express the elements of their unique academic and life story. We will guide your student through the entire application, including the college essay, college-specific supplemental essays, the additional information section and the description of the student's activities.
This package is for the student who has a solid list of colleges and needs assistance creating a strong and convincing application. It is also appropriate for students who need assistance with organization and time management or who feel overwhelmed and stressed by prospect of the application process.
• Anytime between the summer prior to senior year and the fall of senior year, the earlier the better.
• Up to 15 phone or video conference meetings (each approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour).
• Ongoing email and text support as needed until the applications are submitted.
• Offline research, planning and editing.
• Four free hours of virtual private tutoring with Revolution Prep. Can be used for SAT/ACT prep or any academic subject.
Goals and Outcomes:
• Create the strongest application possible telling your unique story.
• Stay organized and meet deadlines.
• Create and update an activities resume.
• Assistance completing the Common Application and college-specific supplements.
• Essay assistance, including supplement and college-specific essays.
• Recommendation letter strategies.
• Comprehensive review of applications prior to submission.
• Action plan for completing applications.
• Timing and tasks action plan; motivation and encouragement in completing applications.
• Support and counseling to minimize stress.